Tuesday, December 29, 2009

I'm Moving To Salt Lake City


So for those of you who don't know. I shall be moving this spring to one the snowboard/Mormon/Utah capital, Salt Lake City. It is part of a church plant collaboration between the Orchard Group and Imago Dei Community in Portland, Or. I shall be going with many friends, including my friend Kyle Costello who is heading this thing up, and his wife Joy. Also going is my uncle Kevin who is on stafff with Imago, and his wife Karen and their son Braden, who when i babysat him recently pooped in the bathtub. Also my fellow social justice and simplicty friend Jeremy Cox and his family and lots more people.


Below is the link to a video interview between Rick Mckinley and Kyle and Joy and Kevin and Karen.




Its good stuff. Let me know if you have any questions.

1 comment:

Jen Taylor said...

Just for the record...you were warned about the pooping!:)